2018 DINAGYANG FESTIVAL
Publicity and Media Relations Group Iloilo City
50th DINAGYANG COVERAGE ACCREDITATION GUIDELINES
- Coverage Accreditation ID will be issued to active media practitioners affiliated with established/legitimate media organization/agency/association; photographers who are members of legitimate photographic associations; individual photographer-hobbyists with website, blog or social media account and bloggers with active and updated blogs.
- Websites, blogs or social media accounts shall be subject to verification by the committee in-charge, to qualify for the accreditation.
- Photographers should attach a screenshot of their Dinagyang-related photo taken previously and posted on their social media accounts. First-time photographers should attach a screenshot of their post or shared post about any Dinagyang promotional material online (poster, photo, video, link, etc.).
- The Iloilo Dinagyang Foundation Inc. (IDFI) has the sole authority to extend accreditation for Stages 1 (Freedom Grandstand), 2 (Provincial Capitol), 3 (Delgado-Mabini), 4 (Quezon-Ledesma), and 5 (Ma. Clara Street).
- Accreditation forms shall be accomplished properly with 1x1 picture, duly signed by the head of the agency/organization.
- A registration fee of P800 is required for all photographers, bloggers (outside of Iloilo) and government documentors. Payment should be deposited to the account of Iloilo Dinagyang Foundation Postbank (Phil. Postal Savings Bank, Iloilo City) Savings Account No. 0010 – 002721 -271 or sent thru Palawan Express Pera Padala or M Lhuillier Kwarta Padala (receiver: Merianne Grace Ereñeta, Iloilo City, CP # 0909-1285789) upon submission of the accomplished accreditation form with the attached scanned copy of deposit slip or Palawan/M Lhuiller money-sent voucher.
- Accomplished accreditation forms shall be submitted on or before January 12, 2018 at 5PM. All late registrants will be charged P200.
- Dinagyang IDs will be released upon presentation of the original deposit slip or voucher on January 24 at 2PM-5PM and January 25, 2018 at 9AM-4PM at the Penthouse of City Hall. IDFI Official Receipt will be issued.
- The organizer reserves the right to determine the stage assignment of photographers and bloggers; not necessarily at the stage they have requested for in their application forms. Their registration fee will not in any way guarantee that they will be assigned to their preferred coverage area.
- Stage assignment is color-coded to indicate access to only one (1) specific performance area.
- Local applicants may submit their forms at the Public Information Office, 5th floor Iloilo City Hall, Plaza Libertad. For clarification feel free to contact PIO at (033) 333-1111 local 515 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or Official FB Page Dinagyang Festival.
Please be guided accordingly.
(Sgd) RAMON CUA LOCSIN
Iloilo Dinagyang Foundation Inc.
Copyright 2014-2017. Iloilo Dinagyang Foundation Incorporated. All Rights Reserved.