Jeepneys are the main mode of mass public transportation in Iloilo City and its neighboring towns. During Dinagyang Festival, the jeepney routes going to City Proper are diverted since the roads are closed for the parade and the celebrations. Here are the jeepney routes and their routes for the upcoming celebration this January 2013.Please click on the icons and the line to get more details of the route and the designation.
Jaro Jeepneys: (Jaro CPU, Ungka-UI, Liko-Tagbak, and Liko-NFA)
View Jaro CPU, Ungka UI, Jaro Liko Jeepney Routes in a larger map
Orange Line represents the Jaro District Jeepney Route
Red Line represents the Parade Route
- From Plaza Jaro, head southeast toward Jalandoni St
- Continue straight onto E.Lopez St
- Continue onto Luna St
- Turn left onto Huervana Street
- Passengers may disembark at the corner of Luna-Huervana, near Gaisano City Iloilo and Andoks La Paz.
- Turn right onto Rizal St
- Take the 1st right onto Muelle Loney Bridge
- Continue onto Muelle Loney St
- Passengers may disembark at the corner of Muelle Loney and General Luna Street, behind Performance Stage 2.
- Turn left onto Quirino-Lopez Bridge
- Take the 1st left onto Rizal St
- Turn right onto Luna St
- Continue onto E.Lopez St