- Accreditation IDs will be issued for:
- Active media practitioners affiliated with established/legitimate media organization/agency/association.
- Active photographers who are members of legitimate photographic associations.
- Bloggers with active and updated blog sites.
Note: Photographers (outside of Iloilo) must secure endorsement from city/provincial tourism office where they come from and photographic associations they are associated with in addition to their duly accomplished accreditation forms.
- Time Table:
- 26-30 November 2012 & 04-07 December 2012 — Photoshoot for local media outlets, bloggers, and photographes
- 11 December 2012 (morning only) — Photo shoot for those who were not able to have their pictures taken as scheduled (late registration for local).
- 04 January 2013 – Distribution of IDs for local media/bloggers.
- 10 January 2013 – Deadline for the submission of requirements for national/international
media, bloggers and photographers.
- 17-18 January 2013 – Distribution of remaining IDs.
- Local bloggers/photographers are advised to coordinate with the Iloilo City Public Information Office (PIO) for their photo shoot at (033) 333-1111 local 515. Look for Litlit Villasis/Jeehan Fernandez.
- Bloggers, photographers, media based outside of Iloilo are advised to email duly accomplished forms with 1×1 ID picture to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A registration fee of PhP500.00 upon release of IDs is required for photographers and bloggers based outside of Iloilo. The payment entitles photographers/bloggers five free entries to the Dinagyang Photo Contest.
- The organizer reserves the right to determine the stage assignment of photographers and bloggers; not necessarily at the stage they have requested for in their application forms.
- For more information or clarification, please coordinate with Perla Lena at +63(917)4409417 or email@example.com.
Click on the buttons below to download the 2013 Accreditation Form: