Coverage Accreditation Guidelines
- Coverage Accreditation ID will be issued to active media practitioners affiliated with established/legitimate media organization/agency/association; photographers who are members of legitimate photographic associations; individual photographer-hobbyists with website, blog or social media account and bloggers with active and updated blogs.
- Websites, blogs or social media accounts shall be subject to verification by the committee in-charge, to qualify for the accreditation.
- Photographers should attach a screenshot of their Dinagyang-related photo taken previously and posted on their social media accounts. First-time photographers should attach a screenshot of their post or shared post about any Dinagyang promotional material online (poster, photo, video, link, etc.).
- The Iloilo Dinagyang Foundation Inc. (IDFI) has the sole authority to extend accreditation for Stages 1 (Freedom Grandstand), 2 (Provincial Capitol), 3 (Delgado-Mabini), 4 (Quezon-Ledesma), and 5 (Ma. Clara Street).
- Accreditation forms shall be accomplished properly with 1×1 picture, duly signed by the head of the agency/organization.
- Accomplished accreditation forms shall be submitted on or before December 29, 2016.
Local applicants may submit their forms at the Public Information Office, 5th floor Iloilo City Hall, Plaza Libertad. Those outside of Iloilo may send their forms through email firstname.lastname@example.org
- A registration fee of P500.00 is required for all photographers. Bloggers outside of Iloilo are required to pay the same amount.
- The organizer reserves the right to determine the stage assignment of photographers and bloggers; not necessarily at the stage they have requested for in their application forms. Their registration fee of P500.00 will not in any way guarantee that they will be assigned to their preferred coverage area.
- Payment shall be made upon release of IDs at 2PM-5PM of January 18 and 9AM-4PM of January 19, 2017 at the Penthouse of City Hall.
- Stage assignment is color-coded to indicate access to only one (1) specific performance area.
- For clarification feel free to contact PIO at (033) 333-1111 local 515 or email email@example.com or Official FB Page Dinagyang Festival / facebook.com/dinagyangsailoilofestival. Official Hashtags #Dinagyang #IloiloCity
Download Coverage Accreditation Form Here and Printable Guidelines Here